PENGARUH MINAT DAN MOTIVASI BERWIRAUSAHA TERHADAP JIWA WIRAUSAHA SISWA

  • Fitri Nurlaili Universitas Banten Jaya
  • Sinta Terisnawati Universitas Banten Jaya
Keywords: Entrepreneurial Interest,, Entrepreneurship Motivation, Entrepreneurial Spirit

Abstract

This research aims to know whether the entrepreneurial interest and entrepreneurship motivation influence entrepreneurial spirit and how much interest and motivation of entrepreneurship influence on entrepreneurial spirit of students. This research conducted during Juni 2019 at SMK Negeri 7 Kota Serang. The population in this research were student of SMK Negeri 7 Kota Serang, sampling using simple random sampling. The data was obtained by distributing questionnaries to 109 respondents.  Testing the hypothesis with multiple regression analysis, t-test, f-test, and coefficient of determination. The results of this study indicated that: (1) There was a positive and significant influence of interest in entrepreneurship on entrepreneurial spirit ,this was evidenced by having a regression coefficient t count> t table of (2.781> 1,982) and a significant value of 5%, (2) There was a positive and significant effect of entrepreneurial motivation on entrepreneurial spirit evidenced by having a regression coefficient t count> t table of (4,904> 1,982) and a significant value of 5%, (3) There was a positive and significant influence of interest and motivation in entrepreneurship together on entrepreneurial spirit. This was evidenced by having a regression coefficient fcount> ftabel of (50,478> 3.08) and a significant value of 5%, (4) the coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) obtained at 0.478 or 47.8%, while the rest is 52.2% Entrepreneurial spirit was influenced by variables other variables not examined in this study.

References

Saiman, Leonardus. (2015). Kewirausahaan Teori, Praktik, dan Kasus-kasus. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Suryana. (2014). Kewirausahaan. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Internet

4 TahunJokowi-JK, ini capaian dalam cetak wirausaha baru di Tanah Air https://www.merdeka.com/ (diakses 12 Januari 2019)

Agustus 2018: Tingkat Pengangguran Terbuka (TPT) sebesar 5,34% https://www.bps.go.id/ (diakses 12 Januari 2019)

BPS: Jumlah Pengangguran di Banten Tertinggi di Indonesia https://www.radarbanten.co.id/ (diakses 12 Januari 2019)



Fu’adi, Isky Fadhli,Budiarso Eko&Murdani (2009) Hubungan Minat Berwirausaha Dengan Prestasi Praktik Kerja Industri Siswa Kelas XI Teknik Otomotif SMK Negeri Adiwerna Kabupaten Tegal Tahun Ajaran 2008/2009. JPTM. Vol 9 No 2 Hal 93

Hanya 3,1PersenPendudukProduktif di RI yang Wirausaha
https://www.cnnindonesia.com/, ( diakses 12 Januari 2019)

KeadaanKetenagakerjaanBantenAgustus 2018 https://banten.bps.go.id/ (diakses 12 Januari 2019)
Nurbudiyani, Iin. (2015). Manajemen Pengembangan Kewirausahaan (Enterpreneurship) Siswa SMKN-2 Palangkaraya. Pedagogik Jurnal Pendidikan. Vol 10 No 1 Hal 12

Sulastri, Susi. (2017). Pengaruh Jiwa Kewirausahaan Terhadap Keberhasilan Usaha Susu Kedelai di Kecamatan Braja Selebah Lampung Timur. Dinamika. Vol 3No 2 Hal : 39.

Uswaturrasul, Yahya. & Sisilia, Kristina. (2011). Analisis Minat dan Motivasi Berwirausaha Mahasiswa. e-Proceeding of management. 2:358
Published
2020-02-17
How to Cite
Nurlaili, F., & Terisnawati, S. (2020). PENGARUH MINAT DAN MOTIVASI BERWIRAUSAHA TERHADAP JIWA WIRAUSAHA SISWA. Progress: Jurnal Pendidikan, Akuntansi Dan Keuangan, 3(1), 52-62. https://doi.org/10.47080/progress.v3i1.775