PENGARUH KEAKTIFAN BELAJAR & KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR MAHASISWA

Studi Pada Program Studi Pendidikan Akuntansi Fakultas Keguruan & Ilmu Pendidikan Universitas Banten Jaya

  • Nely Hartika Universitas Banten Jaya
  • Farach Mariana Universitas Banten Jaya
Keywords: Learning Activities, Emotional Intelligence On Student Achievement

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine 1) inflence of student learning activeness on learning achievement. 2) influence of emotional intelligence on learning achievement. 3) the influence of learning activeness & emotional intelligence on learning achievement. This type of research is quantitative descriptive research. This study took place at the University of Banten Jaya, the Teaching and Education Faculty, majoring in Accounting.  The population in this study were all students of the FKIP Accounting Education University of Banten Jaya, the population in this study were 84 students. Data collection techniques using questionnaire and docimentation techniques. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis. Test of the significance of multiple linear regression (Test F) and test the significance of multiple linear regression coefficients  (t test), in addition to the calculation of relative donations and effective contributions. The results showed that 1) Learning activity did not have a significant influence on the learning achievement of Accounting Education students of Banten Jaya Faculty of Teacher Training and Education which was indicated by table> thitung (1,667> 0,858). 2) Emotional Intelligence does not have a significant influence on the learning achievement of Accounting Education students of Banten Jaya Faculty of Teacher Training and Education which is indicated by table> thitung (1.667> 0.61) 3) Learning activity and intelligence together do not significantly influence the learning achievement of FKIP Accounting education students Banten Jaya University. Based on the F test, it is known that H0 received by Ha is rejected because Fcount> Ftable (0.594> 0.311) and the significance of significance of 0.05. That is 0.555. 4) Student learning activeness variables contribute 6.25% effectively, students emotional intelligence variable contributes 6.1% effectively so the total contribution is 12.35%, while the remaining 87.65% is influenced by other variables not examined.

References

Arikunto, Suharsimi (2012). Dasar- dasar evaluasi pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi aksara.

Goleman, Daniel. (2012). emotional intelligence. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Gunawan, Heri (2013). Kurikulum Dan Pembelajaran Pendidikan Agama Islam. Bandung: ALFABETA,cv.

Pratiwi, Winda Erwin (2013). Meningkatkan Keaktifan Belajar Siswa Dalam Pembelajaran IPS Kelas IV Menggunakan Media Gambar Di SDN Banyuraden Gamping tahun ajaran 2012/2013. Yogyakarta : Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.

Sudaryono. (2011). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Dinas Pendidikan Provinsi Banten.

Sudaryono.(2016). Metode Penelitian pendidikan. Jakarta: Prenadia Group.

Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian. Bandung: ALFABETA.cv
.
Warsono dan Hariyanto. (2013). Pembelajaran Aktif. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Wiratna Sujarweni & Poly Endrayanto. (2012). Statistika Untuk Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.


Online

Andayani, A (2017). Jenis penelitian desriptif. [Online]. Tersedia: http://eprints.ums.ac.id./49282/

Kurnia, M. Khudlaarin Avinita (2012). Pengertian populasi dan sampel serta Teknik Sampling. [Online]. Tersedia : http://eprints.uny.ac.id/9783/3.[4 juni 2018] .

Rose, M (2012). Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi keaktifan. [Online]. Tersedia: http://eprints.uny.ac.id./8772/3/. [28 desember 2017]
Published
2019-03-11
How to Cite
Hartika, N., & Mariana, F. (2019). PENGARUH KEAKTIFAN BELAJAR & KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR MAHASISWA. PROGRESS, 2(1), 57-71. Retrieved from http://ejournal.lppm-unbaja.ac.id/index.php/progress/article/view/490
Section
Articles